s/qmail (Version 3.x)
- s/qmail will be available in Dan Bernstein's package format, requiring Daemontools.
- s/qmail provides TLS support based on the ucspi-ssl package.
- SMTP Authentitication, Anti-Spam, and Anti-Virus features are supported out-of-the-box.
- Recipient and MAV capabilities in addition with powerful filters for SMTP envelope addresses are provided.
- Scalable and reliable mail delivery is guaranteed by means of QMQ.
- Native IPv6 support.
- Set of own DNS libraries instad of libresolv.
- MRTG analysis and automated logfile processing.
Note: s/qmail provides a SPF hook, but does not support it directly. DKIM is still under investigation.
The software is due in 2014.